Some things to remember…
- You are representing Jesus Christ. Be a good ambassador for Him.
- Be safe! (see below)
- Respect the homeowner and the neighborhood by working professionally.
- No ipods or mp3 players while working. It’s a safety issue.
- Do not go inside the houses you paint for any reason.
- Daily Schedule: Click here for the schedule.
- Water, ice and cups will be provided at each site.
- Bring your own sack lunch and drink if you live in the Wichita area and aren’t staying at with a host family.
- Everyone will have a chance to go home and change each afternoon so bring modest, casual clothes for the evening sessions.
- Supper will be provided for you at 6:00 pm every night.
Being SAFE is important. For your safety…
- Wear appropriate reasonable & modest clothing. You will get paint on your clothes so don’t wear anything you don’t mind getting paint on.
- Gloves are useful when scraping; Protective glasses are useful as well.
- Wear sunblock and/or hat to avoid getting sunburned.
- Avoid any contact with power lines at the site. DO NOT TOUCH ANY WIRES!!!
- Keep ladders away from power lines.
- Do not paint bricks, concrete, grass, sidewalks, or people. Be neat!
- No one may leave the work site without the permission of crew leader.